We are currently seeking to hire a Sales Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
* Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
* Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
* Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
* Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
* Report on team and individual performance
* Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
* Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
* Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
* Experience as a supervisor or manager
* Familiarity with CRM platforms
* Strong leadership qualities
* Ability to build rapport with clients.
Here’s To Your Journey with Marriott Hotels Resorts Suites
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
The Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa located at 1800 Newtown Pike, Lexington, KY 40511 is currently hiring a Pro Shop Sales Clerk.
Responsibilities include: Greet customers when they enter the shop, offer assistance in locating merchandise, and respond to questions regarding merchandise. Display merchandise in a neat, eye-appealing manner. Restock items as necessary, check expiration dates, and discard expired items. Keep storeroom neat and clean. Complete customer purchases, process all payment types, and process returns, refunds, and exchanges. Verify customer identification as required. Mai