May 16, 2017
Denver, Colorado 80210
Sadly, it is time to part with this awesome bike and gear! It has the original key components and I have added extras that make it ideal for commuting. I used it for commuting a few miles to and from school and it is a comfortable, smooth ride. I am 5'10" and this bike fits me perfectly.
Some very minor scratches in the paint.
This bike is 100% more ready than you to commute to and fro'.
- Seat tube (center to center): 51.1 cm; top tube (center to center): 56.1 cm
- Frame: 100% Chromoly, Disc, with Rack and Fender mounts
- Cassette: SRAM, 11-34T 9-Speed
- Right Shift Lever: SRAM X5 Trigger, 9-Speed
- Right Derailleur: SRAM X5 Mid Cage, 9-Speed
- Brake lever: Avid FR5
- Brake: Avid BB5
- More information (Size L): http://fairdalebikes.com/bikes/view-bikes-archive/2015-bikes/2015-weekender-archer/
What I've added:
- Bottle cage
- Flippy-clippies (one side of pedals = flat, the flip side = SPD clip-ins)
- Dope brass bell (DING DING)
- Front & rear fenders
- Rear rack
- Saddlebag (good for two large textbooks and back-up shoes)
- Size 10 Shimano bike shoes, SPD cleats
- OnGaurd u-lock with key (possibly two, if you're lucky)
- Roadside patchkit (new)
- Chain lube (half full)
- Travel bike pump
- 2 bike tubes (new)
- Rear red taillight with different flashing mods
- Comes with the original seat (gently worn in... you're welcome)
- Bruce Lee bike jersey. NBD.
$900 cash obo